We are pleased to announce that we have a full-time job position in Belarus (Адчыненыя Клеткi): A campaign and business relations Specialist. If you are interested in joining our team in this position and working for animals, please send us the completed questionnaire- a link to the questionnaire can be found in this article- and read it for more detailed information.
Адчыненыя Клеткi- who are we and what are our values?
Адчыненыя Клеткi in Belarus started in 2017. Адчыненыя Клеткi works on welfare campaigns and educates people and consumers in this field to help and reduce the suffering of farmed animals. In addition, Адчыненыя Клеткi works on building a strong team that includes volunteers and employees. It organizes events dedicated to raising awareness about the protection and welfare of animals. More information about us in Belarus can be found on the website under this link.
Campaign and business relations Specialist – who are we looking for?
- Building and maintaining relations with the food business
- Research into food companies and animal agriculture
- Developing and maintaining a database of business contacts
- Implementation of the cage-free campaign in Belarus
- Coordinating teams of volunteers for large-scale actions
- Εnsuring the clear communication of the purpose of the organization and its actions
- Communicative level of English
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to provide professional oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- Ability to manage your own work in a regular and systematic way
- Interest in and knowledge of issues related to animal welfare
- Work in the international environment
- Real impact on improving animal welfare conditions
- Remote work
- Time for self-development during business hours
- Possibility to work full-time for animals
Foto: Andrzej Skowron
If you are interested in becoming a Campaign and Business Relations Specialist, click the link below.
Deadline for submitting the form – 12 April 2020
Click here to apply
For additional questions please contact: